Terms of Service
Effective Date: February 11, 2023
Welcome to Engiselle Technologies Pte. Ltd. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your use of our services and website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through our website (collectively, the “Services”).
Use of Our Services
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate [Company Name], a [Company Name] employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by [Company Name], may harm [Company Name] or users of the Services or expose them to liability
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by [Company Name], its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Services
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Services in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Services will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18